Job Title: Maintenance / Electrical Worker
Position will be responsible for plant maintenance, electrical systems, apparatus, and electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment. This position will report directly to the Maintenance Supervisor. This will be a second shift position.
- Install main electrical power supply wiring and conduit for equipment such as directed by management. This will include, but not limited to robots, welders, machining centers, conveyors, air handlers, mixers, hydraulic components, etc.
- Connects Power Supply wires to machine and equipment, and connects cables and wires between machines and equipment per industry standard.
- Diagnoses malfunctioning apparatus such as transformers, motors, and lighting fixtures and replaces damaged or broken wired / cables. Calculates proper fuse/circuit breaker configuration if not provided by original equipment supplier.
- Operate machinery such as robots, machines, welders, overhead cranes, etc.
- Diagnoses and replace faulty mechanical hydraulic and pneumatic components of machines and equipment.
- Basic metal welding skills are required.
- Replace faulty electrical components of machines such as relays, switches, motors, and positions sensing devices. Replaces motor bearings, and rewire motors.
- Diagnoses and replaces faulty electronics components,
- Test Malfunctions machinery and discusses malfunctions with other maintenance workers.
- Ensure all safety policies are followed at all times.
- Perform any other duties requested by supervisor.
- All other duties as required.
The Current Team:
- This role will be responsible for interacting with all plant personnel and from time to time be required to come into work during off hours to support the plant operations as necessary.
- Troubleshoot daily maintenance / electrical issues and problem solving.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Carry tool bag continually to work station as required
- Ability to read blue prints
- Ability to continual climb ladders daily, work in tight situations.
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- Ability to complete all electrical functions according to code.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
On July 26, 1946, a rented barn in Philadelphia, PA, became the corporate headquarters of RESCO PRODUCTS, INC., then known as Refractory...