Abengoa is a technology company that applies innovative solutions for sustainable development in the infrastructure, environment and energy sectors; adding long-term value for our stockholders through the encouragement of entrepreneurship, social responsibility, as well as transparency and efficiency in management.
Rational use of our natural resources and concern for future generations mark the path of Abengoa. Furthermore, what we understand today as sustainable development does not only mean conservation of the environment and the rational use of natural resources for Abengoa, but rather we strive to go beyond this vision, strengthening our commitment to social and human aspects.
At Abengoa Bioenergy, we hold as our primary objective to become a reference as a world leader in the production of biofuels, and the development of innovative technological solutions that contribute to the sustainability of the transportation sector and in the production of bio-based chemicals.
Essential Job Functions:
- Conduct Preventative, Predictive, and Corrective Maintenance
- Diagnose equipment failures, determining root cause and suggest preventative measures
- Properly document repairs, time, and parts usage
- Maintain clean and safe working environments by completing housekeeping tasks and installing equipment safely
- Provide housekeeping
- Use of tools and equipment required for an industrial operation
- Advanced electrical knowledge, including 480V systems, PLC, and distributed control systems
- Maintenance knowledge in the areas of conveying equipment, rotating equipment, piping, valves, fittings, heat transfer systems, building and utility systems and loaders, lifts and cranes
- Interpreting drawings and diagrams
- Using measurement tools
- Heat transfer systems; cooling towers, exchangers, distillation
- Building and utility systems; structures, heating and ventilation
- Troubleshoot and repair all types of centrifugal decanters (centrifuges)
- Troubleshoot and repair chillers and process cooling equipment
- Strong wiring and electrical safety skills, including motor wiring, motor reversal, and checking of fuses and electrical troubleshooting
- Minimum High school diploma or Equivalent
- 2-year technical degree preferred
- Minimum one year in a maintenance-related field
Abengoa Bioenergy provides a competitive salary, including bonus potential, and benefits package to include medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, life insurance, supplemental life insurance, short and long-term disability, 401k with company matching and immediate vesting, relocation assistance, training and development opportunities, paid holidays and vacation benefits.
To be considered for employment, you must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
- 21 months ago - save job