Act as part of a team to ensure that the daily operations of the facility are running at optimum efficiency.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Maintain and repair all equipment in the facility.
- Be sure facility is maintained in a safe and clean atmosphere.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
DECISIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Must have 2 years experience in mechanics.
- Must have excellent mechanical skills.
- Must have basic electrical skills.
- Must be able to troubleshoot problems quickly.
- Background preferred in manufacturing.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS
- Must work safely at all times obeying both OSHA and company guidelines.
- Report any unsafe actions or conditions to management immediately.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Must be able to lift up to approximately 50 pounds.
- Must be able to stand on your feet for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, and squat.
- Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to work around equipment which generates extensive heat.
- Must be able to work in both hot and cold conditions, both in and out of the facility, depending on weather conditions.
- Must be able to travel throughout the facility to obtain information needed to perform job functions.
Flanders Corporation - 16 months ago
Flanders Corporation designs, manufactures and markets air filters and related products, and are focused on providing environmental...