Responsible for maintenance of interior and exterior of mall property, including building structures, systems and equipment.
- Tile repair
- Painting interior/exterior as needed
- Maintain all doors in good working order
- Maintain fountains and pools
- Replace light fixtures and bulbs
- Limited electrical work
- Sign repair and replacement
- Minor curb and parking lot repairs
- Clean roof area
- Perform minor plumbing, electrical and carpentry repairs.
- Perform minor masonry, asphalt, concrete and fencing repairs.
- Perform preventative maintenance and repairs to mall equipment and building.
- Set-up and take down mall promotions including staging, curtains, chairs and sound systems.
- Communicate information and instructions with management, tenants and invitees.
- Be able to physically reach all areas of the shopping center.
- Operate mall maintenance equipment.
- Monitor required meters and gauges.
- Pick up litter and debris as necessary.
- Wear and maintain uniform.
- Perform other tasks from time to time as required.
- At least 18 years old.
- Basic mechanical, plumbing and electrical knowledge and experience.
- Read, write and communicate English at acceptable level.
- Valid driver's license.
- Available and willing to work a flexible schedule.
- Acceptable background check.
a. Standing up to 8 hours a day
b. Walking up to 8 hours a day
e. Lifting and carrying up to 35 pounds for at least 15 minutes at a time
f. Using a telephone
g. Communicating verbally in person and on the telephone
h. Bending up to 4 hours a day
i. Working outdoors up to 8 hours a day
j. Ability to climb ladders and stairs repeatedly throughout an 8 hour period
k. Ability to use a computer
l. Ability to walk and carry tool backpack, which weighs up to 15 pounds, for 8 hours at a time
m. Ability to multi task
n. Ability to work on roofs and in tight cramped spaces
Jan 22, 2013, 3:54:18 PM
Jan 28, 2013, 2:59:59 AM
Westfield Corporation - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Mallrats nationwide can get their fix thanks to Macerich. The self-administered real estate investment trust (REIT) acquires, develops, and...