Perform various duties related to the maintenance, repair, and upkeep of facility, equipment, and fixtures to ensure proper function of equipment and all safety measures in place. . Respond to verbal or written requests to perform duties within and outside building. Able to use maintenance related tools and equipment.
• Must have a least two (2) years experience in Mechanical/General Maintenance Field.
• Minimum one (1) year experience operating powered equipment (forklifts, scissor lifts, boom lifts, etc.).
• Basic Welding and Burning experience.
• Available to work overtime as required.
• Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work on various repairs independently and with minimal direction.
• Able to work safely in a team environment to ensure minimal downtime to the operation of the distribution center.
• Perform repairs/scheduled maintenance upon general instructions from Maintenance Manager.
• Perform other related duties as assigned by Department Manager or Lead.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
• This position has a lifting requirement of up to 75 lbs. Other physical activities include bending/reaching/stooping/walking/standing and climbing.
• Must be able to work flexible shift. Primarily 2nd shift position.
• Preferred one (1) year experience in basic electrical including 110V, 277V, and 480V (3 Phase).
• Forklift repair experience a plus.
• Allen Bradley PLC Troubleshooting experience a plus.
• Conveyor/Distribution experience preferred.
High School Diploma or GED is required.
Millions of times a day, close to home and across the country, we’re helping people on their path to better health.