CVS has an immediate opening for a 2nd shift Electrician/Multi-Craft position. Responsibilities include, to maintain and repair all aspects of electrical power distribution and associated control circuits and components.
Duties will also include the general maintenance and repair of the facility's infrastructure to include Conveyors, Forklifts, Pallet Jacks and other equipment, plumbing, mechanical repairs and support of production operation , as needed.
Knowledge in preventative maintenance procedures, troubleshooting, work request documentation and spare parts inventory is preferred.
Flexibility on Hours and shifts is required, including some weekend work.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
3+ years’ experience in industrial or facility maintenance with an electrical background.
1. Three years experience in industrial or facility maintenance with an electrical background and knowledge of reading schematics and working with small electronics. 2. Capable of understanding and using technical information as a tool in the performance of daily activities.
3. Demonstrated expertise in the use of basic and sophisticated hand tools; i.e. multimeter, ampmeter, megaohm meter, infrared meter, etc.
4. Work overtime as required, in emergency situations, or when prior notification is given by management.
5. Good written and verbal communication skills to include the ability to read and write legibly and accurately.
6. Knowledge of mathematics and elementary algebraic equations.
7. Lifting: occasional medium heavy
8. Frequent bending/reaching/stooping; frequent walking/standing/climbing
9. Flexible schedule to work other shifts and/or weekend projects as needed.
HS Diploma or Equivalent
CVS/pharmacy - 10 months ago
CVS Caremark (NYSE: CVS), headquartered in Woonsocket, RI, is the largest pharmacy health care provider in the United States with integrated...