We are currently seeking a Maintenance Manager for our location in El Reno, OK.
This position is responsible for overseeing maintenance operations ensuring compliance with established company policies and procedures as well as with state and federal laws and regulations. Incumbent acts as agent for the company in negotiating terms and conditions of equipment and supply purchase, as well as in handling problems and solutions with vendors.
- Provides specifications and guidance to vendors for new equipment and equipment refurbishment, including but not limited to, designing prototype equipment, reviewing drawings, technical specifications and building equipment to ensure reliability and proper design.
- Provides engineering support to field personnel and vendors on equipment builds and repairs, by consulting on failure analysis of components, specifying replacement components or improved components for mechanical equipment, and providing recommendations on equipment design as requested.
- Provides management and guidance to field maintenance and field operations personnel on preventive maintenance best practices, including performing DOT audits on equipment to determine compliance with applicable laws governing transportation of equipment on public highways; performing audits on required paperwork in compliance with state and federal laws.
- Performs budget analysis for current and future equipment requirements to ensure they are within guidelines and meet set goals and objectives as well as industry standards.
- Reviews and monitors preventive maintenance compliance to enhance or improve efficiency, safety and effectiveness of operations.
- Performs engineering calculations on hydraulic systems and structural components as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or a related field.
- Ten (10) to fifteen (15) years of experience in equipment maintenance or a related function.
- Prior supervisory and shop maintenance experience preferred.
- Mechanical Engineering background preferred.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Good knowledge of computer skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other departments and outside vendors.
- Knowledge of federal rules, laws and regulations regarding equipment maintenance and condition.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in specifications for new equipment for pumping operations.
WHY WORK FOR KEY ENERGY SERVICES?
We offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, vision and dental coverage, life insurance, 401(k), education assistance, short-term disability coverage and paid time off. For consideration, please apply at the bottom of this page. EOE
Key Energy Services is a dynamic and well respected company with a mission to be a leading global well intervention and production...