TCG - Maintenance Services
Career opportunities may be available in South Carolina and North Carolina.
The Maintenance Site Manager is responsible for capitol projects and the maintenance team. Will also be responsible for all employees on site and will perform these duties in a safe and timely manner with the highest quality possible.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities including the following. Other duties may be assigned. Must follow all safety rules/regulations as defined by job.
Interprets customer/client needs and mans site to fill the requirement.
- Creates efficient working environment and keeps cost low.
- Communicates company and client polices and safety requirements.
- Monitors employee compliance to policies and requirements.
- Maintains records of employee performance and productivity.
- Performs employee counseling and guidance as needed.
- Schedules and coordinates work flow to keep project on time and on budget.
- Supervises all other company workers on job site.
- Interfaces with the client to ensure satisfaction with Thompson.
- Ensures quality standards and that all work complies with client requirements.
- Reports directly to overall Project Manager.
Education and/or experience: Completed Construction, Maintenance or Engineering course at a technical school or college and/or a minimum of 10 years experience working in the field.