JOB SCOPE/ SUMMARY:
• Maintain smooth and continuous operation of equipment necessary to support the production and packaging process
• Maintain and repair manufacturing machinery and facilities
• Troubleshoot and solve maintenance-related problems including electrical, plumbing, mechanical and carpentry problems
1. Provide receipt and interpretation of work orders.
2. Provide analysis of maintenance problems and determine cause of problems and offer possible solutions.
3. Read & Interpret diagrams, schematics, and specifications, as applicable.
4. Provide adjustments and repair for mechanical and electrical components and replace when necessary.
5. Periodically perform preventative maintenance tasks.
6. Possess a clear understanding the specific function of all valves, pump controls and mixing equipment in the Millroom.
7. Possess a clear understanding of the specific function of the controls for the operation of the shakers, pumps, filling machines and conveyors in the Filling Room
8. Possess a clear understanding of the specific function of the controls for the operation of the case packer, bail o matic, tape machine and conveyors on the filling line.
9. Possess a clear understanding of the function of the controls and operation of all of the machines in the production cycle in order to repair each one when necessary.
10. Provide painting services on multiple surfaces using a brush, roller, or spray gun at various heights.
11. Maintain the lubrication of all the equipment requiring maintenance such as conveyor belts, drives and forklifts in order to ensure proper function.
High School plus 1 year of other schooling and one to three years of similar or related work experience
Considerable maintenance experience involving all the skilled trades
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES RECOMMENDED FOR POSITION:
Knowledge of electrical systems and repairs
Knowledge of PLC Systems
Knowledge of SAP transactions
Capable of reading and understanding operating and repair instructions of existing equipment
Ability to walk up and down stairs numerous times during the day
Ability to operate drills, grinders, punches, band saws, pipe threaders, soldering tools and hoists
Ability to use hand tools such as a hammer, screw driver, pliers, wrench, and all others
Ability to serve and repair electrical cords, boxes, plug-ins, terminals and connections after electrical power is disconnected
Responsible for the safe operation of a forklift
Masco's ideal customer is a home improvement junkie with a thing for cabinets -- and a hand-washing fetish. The company is a leading...