- Preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Troubleshooting and repairing high speed filling machines and their support equipment.
- Troubleshooting control circuits to 480 volt three phase power plus PLC’s.
- Assist with projects, installation and/or removal of parts, equipment/building maintenance and sanitary welding - MIG and arc weld.
- High school diploma/GED
- 5+ years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Understand and utilize OSHA, GMP, NEC and other applicable regulations and programs including preventative maintenance.
- Knowledge of Nh3 Refrigeration System, boiler operator and Blow Molding.
Dairy Farmers of America - 22 months ago