Objective of Position: Perform minor repairs and preventive maintenance on all plant
machinery and equipment.
1. Perform minor preventive maintenance duties on vehicles, forklifts and other related equipment including oil changes and air hose changes.
2. Perform minor maintenance on hydraulic systems.
3. Perform minor maintenance on electrical/electronic systems including building and
4. Repair and testing of welder Leads, small tools, air tools and cordless electric tools.
5. Assist Lead Mechanic and Mechanic “A” personnel with major maintenance projects as directed.
6. Monitor and maintain inventory levels of maintenance and repair parts and supplies.
7. Assume additional responsibilities as needed.
1. Must possess good mechanical skills.
2. Possess knowledge of electrical and hydraulic systems and schematics.
3. Must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of management, staff and outside resources.
4. Must be able to work at heights of up to 25’ on ladders, man lifts and other related equipment.
5. Must be able to stand, walk and climb on or around equipment as needed.
6. Must be able to lift and carry objects or equipment that weigh up to 50 pounds as needed.
7. Must be able to work flexible hours and possess the ability to work independently.
8. High School diploma or equivalent with at least 2 years of experience.