The CMMS Administrator is responsible for the overall asset management, work planning, and spare part inventory using Infor EAM software at a NA facility center. This position is also responsible for training new CMMS Administrators at a regional level; maintaining parts/asset data accuracy and equipment hierarchy in the Infor EAM system; and rolling out standard workflows for work requests, preventive maintenance program, project request, and inspection, etc. The following is a summary of the job responsibilities:
• Performs spare parts inventory management and auditing on a regular basis; publishes weekly spare part cycle count results to the facilities management team.
• Provides software trainings to end users and new CMMS Administrators; serves as liaison for problem solving and escalation. Be able to coach and educate staff on the EAM functions and best practices for performing tasks.
• Works with corporate EAM Business Analyst to roll out standard object coding scheme, Preventive Maintenance (PM) procedures and scheduling; and EAM reports.
• Manages work orders in the system, ensure proper creation, planning, update and closure of work orders.
• Performs regular data analysis on parts/assets and recommend software enhancements and process changes.
• Measures and publish facilities KPI metrics to the management team; interpret data and recommend findings.
• Participates in EAM software implementation projects at regional level.
• Serves as Tier 1 EAM support for the facilities team.
Key words: CMMS, EAM, Computerized maintenance management system, Maximo, MP2, Facilities Coordinator, Facilities Scheduler, Maintenance Planner
• 2-year Associate degree (or professional training) in Business Administration, Information System, Engineering or related fields.
• 3+ years’ experience working with enterprise software and an understanding of standard work process.
• 3+ years’ experience using Word, Excel, and Power Point, etc.
• Customer service and project management experience.
• 3+ years’ experience planning, scheduling and auditing overall facilities/maintenance activities.
• Proficient with Microsoft Projects software.
• Travel up to 15% within a region is required
• 4-year BS degree in Business Administration, Information System, Engineering or related fields.
• 4+ years’ working experience working with enterprise asset management software suit. Infor EAM ASE is highly desired.
• 2+ years’ data analysis experience in the facilities maintenance program, specifically in asset management and spare part optimization.
• User training experience is desired.
• Must be self-driven, organized and be able to work in a fast paced team environment.
• Proven written and verbal communication skills.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By...