Maintenance Planner - Manufacturing
Come grow with us while playing a crucial role in identifying and delivering programs & processes essential to our plant operations. You will schedule maintenance activities that contribute to the plant producing great food at a low cost. While you are at it you’ll be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. And together we’ll shape a stronger future for our company and your career.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Maintenance Planner at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Efficiently planning and tracking predictive and corrective maintenance activities
- Serving as primary back-up to Maintenance Supervisor
- Ensuring equipment reliability adheres to plan and meets reliability metrics
- Providing technical & problem solving support for recurring problems
- Managing collection and quality of all data (accuracy, timing, etc) and auditing maintenance conformance with lean manufacturing principles
- Managing and selecting suppliers/contractors, ordering and allocating parts for specific work orders
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Manufacturing, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED and substantial manufacturing experience
- Experience participating in lean manufacturing events and managing lean project initiatives
- The ability to prioritize and manage multiple competing requests while maintaining a culture of accountability and execution
- Ability to effectively communicate and problem solve
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate others and work with employees at all levels of the organization
- Strong technical aptitude and proficiency in Microsoft office
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- BA/BS and frequently demonstrated manufacturing experience
- Significant proven experience using SAP
- Experience working within a Union environment
- Proficiency in planning/analysis, cost accounting and control
- Experience in the Food & Beverage industry
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
- Must be able to work on multiple shifts (including weekends) with some 12+ hour days and flexibility to support a 24/7 operation
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this
for English or this
In 1906, W.K. Kellogg saw a better way. Healthier food and a healthier work place. “I’ll invest my money in people,” W.K....