APAC MidSouth Inc
Job Requisition ID: 27213
Job Type: Administrative Support and Services
Work Time: Regular
State: Alabama (US-AL)
Postal/Zip Code: 30807
The Maintenance Planner is responsible for supporting the maintenance activities at an aggregate operation including; purchasing, tracking information with computer software and performing light maintenance when needed.
- Purchasing supplies necessary for maintenance activities.
- Tracking, organizing and maintaining supplies inventory.
- Coordinating work with maintenance and production employees.
- Use computer software to manage maintenance activities and necessary data.
- Following all safety regulations and norms of functioning.
- Maintaining records of service cycles and other maintenance activities.
- Fuel Tracking
- Planning maintenance and service procedures in a facility.
- Organizing training activities.
Skills and Specifications
APAC MidSouth Inc is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage time and meet all specified deadlines.
- Must have good leadership and organizational skills.
- Ability to coordinate work with other internal employees.
- Maintain reliable attendance, meeting company standards, and maintain a positive attitude.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED); and one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Training on a computerized maintenance tracking system is a plus
What Oldcastle offers you
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion.
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Materials is the leading vertically integrated supplier of aggregates, asphalt, ready mixed concrete and paving services with 1400 locations nationwide. From coast to coast, Oldcastle Materials delivers quality, dependable results to customers ranging from federal agencies to small construction companies. Our culture is special as well. Our most valued asset is our people, and Talent Management is an ongoing process that helps us to identify, develop and leverage more than 18,000 employees. Whether we are safely paving miles of interstate, building two thousand-foot-long bridges or building roads in national parks, Oldcastle Materials' continued investment in people, performance and communities has position us as an industry leader.
Oldcastle Materials is a great place to grow! If you are up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please take 10 minutes to complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in expanding your career with Oldcastle Materials!
APAC MidSouth Inc is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.
Oldcastle - 13 months ago
Oldcastle is the largest manufacturer of building products and materials in North America with more than 1500 locations and 35,000...