Performs general maintenance duties with respect to the Credit Union's physical plant and facilities. Performs basic repairs, plumbing, electrical and related duties.
· Grounds maintenance of the Credit Union's facilities, building repairs and improvements and maintenance of HVAC equipment and elevators. This includes mowing, maintenance of shrubs, litter removal and snow removal from sidewalks and parking lots. In addition, responsible for all facets of landscaping and fertilization for all St. Louis area locations.
Qualified Applicants Must Possess:
- Performs minor repair work and minor electrical work such as changing light bulbs, electrical switches, etc. in the Credit Union's buildings.
- Responsible for the vending machine and beverage supplies and deposit of cash taken from the machines.
- Transports supplies, mail, etc. between the main office and local branches and performs errands, utilizing the company vehicle.
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- A pleasant and friendly personality
- Ability to thrive in a position requiring physical labor
- Good communication and organizational skills
Starting at $12.88/hour
- High School Diploma or equivalent and two years experience in related position. The equivalent combination of education and/or experience will be considered.
- Must have a valid Missouri Driver’s License with a good driving record and have the ability to operate various motor vehicles.
- Exposure to weather conditions prevalent at the time
- Ability to lift/carry up to 40 pounds and climb ladder/steps
Anheuser-Busch Employees' Credit Union (ABECU) - 5 months ago