The LNG Plant Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for the safe, reliable and efficient maintenance of all plant equipment, instrumentation, systems and structures at the LNG Plant. To succeed in this role you will have to be:
- Responsible for providing timely, reliable and efficient maintenance of all plant equipment, instrumentation, systems and structures.
- Responsible for directing maintenance personnel and activities assuring that they are performed when required.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe and secure work environment through the implementation of plant safety and security programs consistent with established operating and maintenance procedures.
- Responsible for supporting capital projects.
- Administrative duties including the documentation of plant maintenance records and procedures and the ordering of material and services.
- Responsible for the training of plant maintenance personnel on the various tasks necessary to maintain all plant equipment, instruments, systems and structures.
- Work on a rotating basis, acting as standby plant supervisor.
- 10 or more years experience in maintenance or operations
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated mechanical, process system and technical proficiency
- Must be able to troubleshoot and solve plant operating and maintenance problems.
- Strong computer and PLC skills required including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SAP, Power Plant and PLC logic.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- This position is a covered classification under the DOT anti-drug program regulations and candidates are required to pass a drug test and are on the random monitoring list for periodic drug testing.
- Must pass a company LNG physical
- Must possess a valid Drivers license
- This position is in Greenpoint (Brooklyn, NY)
Monster - 11 months ago
It's not gridlock but a lock on the Grid that is a good thing for National Grid. It is the sole owner and operator of the electricity...