Atlantic | Pacific (A | P) is a fourth generation real estate company with its origins in New York and has expanded through the years across the country. Since the mid 1970's, A | P has purchased, developed, leased and managed residential and commercial properties throughout the United States. At Atlantic | Pacific, our Culture is fundamental to our success. At all of the Atlantic | Pacific Companies, we recognize that we are in the ‘people' business and that our #1 resource is our team. We encourage every one of our employees to continue to learn and develop their business skills and real estate knowledge by providing training, mentoring and opportunities for professional advancement. Our commitment to providing each employee with a strong sense of contribution enables us to attract and retain top talent in each of the markets we serve.
Our Property Management Company seeking qualified and reliable candidates for our Maintenance Supervisor position located in Norcross, GA. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years professional supervisory experience in the apartment industry.
1. Prepares or assists in preparing all market-ready apartments in regards to painting, carpet cleaning, general repairs, housekeeping, etc.
2. Performs various preventative maintenance functions and records findings in maintenance log.
3. Completes regular community inspections.
4. Responds to resident service requests and concern within 24 hours.
5. Performs on-call emergency service as required.
6. Works along with general maintenance staff in maintaining grounds and common areas and keeping them free of trash and debris.
7. Monitors the maintenance and keep-up of all mechanical equipment on the community including, but not limited to, water heaters, HVAC units, etc.
1. HVAC Certification
2. At least two years of supervisory experience
3. Proficient in Microsoft Office
4. CPO certification is a must
5. Onesite, Ops, Keytrak experience is a plus
6. Strong project management, problem solving and supervisory experience
7. Ability to implement preventative and routine maintenance programs with a good understanding of electrical, HVAC, and plumbing systems.
8. Ability to direct, control, and motivate staff in a team environment
9. Detail-oriented, organized, and great follow-through
10. Highly self-motivated
Including, but not limited to, health insurance (medical, dental and vision), paid time-off, paid holidays, 401(k) program, Flexible Spending Accounts, and a fantastic work environment with a growing company.