Maintenance Supervisor - 2nd shift
As a Maintenance Supervisor, you will be responsible for assigned maintenance including the various trades, preventive maintenance programs, electronic repair and central maintenance functions. Your team will be providing the most efficient, economical and timely design and services required to support the operation.
Job duties/responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Directly supervising skilled trades employees and contracted technicians.
* Providing all maintenance support for operations, janitorial, buildings, grounds,
* Planning, prioritizing, coordinating, and monitoring facility maintenance activities.
* Being responsible for all personnel issues and performance evaluations of
* Reporting project status updates to process owners.
* Directing repairs, coordinating projects with engineering, and supporting
contracted services as needed.
* Embracing continuous improvement and the development of teams as a
preferred operating method.
* Thorough knowledge of various industrial maintenance, practices, standards, and
* 3-5 years of applicable maintenance journeyman experience
* High initiative along with strong communication, interpersonal and organizational
* Proficient in Microsoft office programs
* Prior experience in a supervisory or team lead role
* CPS / 6Sigma experience
* College or university degree in a related field is desired
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apr 23, 2013, 11:59:00 PM
United States-Illinois-Morton-MORTON02-Morton IL Central Off-Whse-US
Manufacturing & Supply Chain