Maintenance Supervisor - Manufacturing
Enjoy a rewarding career with Kellogg as the Maintenance Supervisor supporting production of our Morning Foods division! Innovate with us as you play a crucial role in identifying and delivering maintenance programs & processes essential to our plant operations. Lead with us as you oversee the daily activity and development of multiple technicians, while identifying opportunities to more efficiently produce great food at a low cost.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Maintenance Supervisor at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
• Directing, training and developing maintenance team members for assigned area/shift
• Using problems solving skills and root cause analysis to resolve and/or mitigate maintenance issues
• Identifying opportunities to eliminate cost and/or waste through applying lean manufacturing principals
• Identifying, implementing and documenting maintenance and reliability best practices
• Helping the plant leadership team develop a culture of inclusion that efficiently produces great product and innovation
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Manufacturing, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
• BS/BA and related experience OR HSD/GED and related work experience.
• Previous Maintenance Supervisor experience in a manufacturing environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites – Word, Excel, Power Point
• Experience with SAP
• Effective communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to manage people and complexity
• Strong problem solving ability
• Ability to work with employees at all levels of the organization
• Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate others
• Experience in Production reporting systems
• Experience with Preventative Maintenance programs
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
In 1906, W.K. Kellogg saw a better way. Healthier food and a healthier work place. “I’ll invest my money in people,” W.K....