Campus Advantage, the nation’s leading provider of student housing management, is seeking a Property Maintenance Supervisor to join our team in Hattiesburg, MS.
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for maintaining the physical integrity of the building at all times. This involves insuring a safe and secure living environment for customers, clients, visitors and team. The supervisor coordinates, supervises the maintenance staff and actively participates in the maintenance of the physical condition of the entire building while promoting resident satisfaction. Our Maintenance team is very customer service driven, that creates a lasting influence on visitors, prospects, and residents.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Performance management
• Assign tasks, supervise and evaluate subordinate staff and vendors. Scheduling so service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
• Perform facility maintenance repairs as requested and preventative maintenance
• Coordinate and perform administrative and maintenance duties during summer operations
• Order, store, and maintain inventory of repaired equipment, supplies, and materials
• Perform room and building inspections and determine individual or group cost
• Inspect and report vandalism and common area damages
• Diagnose and perform maintenance/repairs on A/C and heating, electrical and plumbing systems, water and sewer lines, stairs, gates, fences, patios, railings, roofing, gutters, tile, carpet, flooring, fireplaces, ceiling fans, appliances, shutters, doors, cabinets, windows, gas and electric boilers, walls and ceilings, security system, pool area, tile, and other equipment as required
• Computer/Internet literate
• 4+ years of related property maintenance experience at a supervisory level
• Strong working knowledge of all aspects of building maintenance
• EPA certifications Type I and II
• Strong leadership and customer service orientation
Benefits & Compensation
Our investment in you includes:
• Competitive pay
• Excellent benefits like medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k), apartment discounts, and more!
Campus Advantage is a leading student housing management and development company. We currently manage over 30,000 beds from the east coast to the west coast. At Campus Advantage we understand the student housing industry and see the value in combining experienced leadership and highly customized solutions for the benefits of our customers. We are committed to promoting an atmosphere of success for all of our customers and to creating comfortable living environments where students can thrive. Visit our website at www.campusadvantage.com
At Campus Advantage we take pride in hiring the best employees to provide world class customer service to our residents and customers. We believe that our people make the difference.
Campus Advantage - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard