The District Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for ensuring the Service Technician's job is completed correctly and in a timely manner. The District Maintenance Supervisor should be capable of completing or administering the following job functions (may need to handle some of the duties personally, but may also assign the duties to the Service Tech or Groundskeeper for completion, in coordination with the District Manager).
- Assure resident requested service orders are completed on a timely basis. (Lincoln standard turnaround time for completion of service requests is 24 hours, unless circumstances dictate otherwise.)
- Assure all assigned maintenance work on vacant homes is completed within the Lincoln standard of 7 days or 5 business days.
- Comply with all OSHA regulations and any applicable laws in your area regarding health, safety, or environment. Assure all documentation is properly maintained.
- Order maintenance supplies with approval from District Manager.
- Train and supervise newly-hired Service Technicians and/or Porters:
- Fair housing, sexual harassment, OSHA, moisture/mold
- Preventive maintenance
- Turn quality
- Status boards, mold logs
- Work with RTC on training program for service
Lincoln Property Company - 17 months ago