American Airlines is seeking candidates for full-time Maintenance Support Person - Automotive to work at LGA International Airport. Comprehensive Benefit Package provided and airline travel privileges at an hourly rate of
The Maintenance Support Person, depending upon assignment, performs work on an individual or isolated work assignment that is semi-skilled to moderately complex nature. The duties of the Maintenance Support Person - Automotive include any of all or the following, but not limited to: Preventive Maintenance, routine automotive maintenance, work on aircraft ground equipment both powered and non-powered. Works according to Company regulations and procedures and instructions from Crew Chief or supervisor. May assist in storage, removal, and clean-up of hazardous waste. Completes forms connected with work assignments according to established procedures. In addition to the above duties, he performs the following duties as assigned: requesting parts, cleaning work area, performing FOD walks.
* Travel to the interview and any subsequent relocation expenses are the responsibility of the candidate.
- High School diploma or GED
- Twenty-four (24) months or more of credible and verifiable automotive-related experience as a Mechanic's Helper
- Applicable valid driver's license as required by local authorities
- Possess the applicable state or city licenses
- Ability to work rotating shifts including weekends, holidays and days-off
- Must be willing to work outdoors in any weather conditions in accordance to AA Safety Guidelines
- Must be willing to work extra hours when there are operational needs, such as weather delays
- Must fulfill FAA criminal background checks to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA), if applicable
- Must be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs security badges, if applicable
American Airlines - 12 months ago
AMR knows America's spacious skies -- and lots of others. Its main subsidiary is American Airlines, one of the largest airlines in the...