SUMMARY: This position is responsible for all facility, machinery and equipment maintenance and repair.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The essential functions include, but are not limited to:
• Follows all applicable policies and procedures including safety and health
• Required to work overtime schedule as requested to meet production and facility needs based on established overtime procedures
• Performs duties in accordance with standard work (takt time, work sequence, swip)
• Performs mechanical, hydraulic, electrical repairs and preventative maintenance on equipment and machinery
• Performs facility maintaince, repairs and general upkeep to include but not limited to HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and Crane repairs
• Completes required documentation related to work orders, requisitions, reports and logs
• Use rigging and cranes
• Be available to assist in other areas as needed
• Participates in activities and exercises in support of the CPS System.
• Complete documented proficiency in the duties and responsibilities related equipment & machinery repair and preventative maintenance
• Complete a minimum of 6 years as a Crane Field Service Tech
6 years experience in Crane inspection, repair and replacement
6 years experience in Crane Preventative Maintenance Plans and Service
6 years in Crane Training for Personnel
• Maintenance Knowledge
• Ability to Train Others
• Team Work
• Problem Solving
• Positive Attitude
• Must be physically mobile with ability to sit, stand, bend, stoop, reach and climb
• Must be able to lift, push, pull and carry up to 35 lbs, up to 20 lbs occasionally and up to 10 lbs frequently
• Must be able to see, hear and speak
• Subject to inside environmental conditions – protected from weather conditions but not temperature changes – exposure to occasional temperature extremes (below 32 degrees or above 100 degrees)
• Subject to outside environmental conditions
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Caterpillar - 2 years ago
For more than 85 years, Caterpillar has been making sustainable progress possible — for our customers, for growing communities and for...