Our property management company is seeking skilled and reliable candidates to interview for the position of Maintenance Technician for our high-rise condominium located in West Palm Beach, FL. The Maintenance Technician performs routine preventive maintenance, assists in monitoring the grounds, maintains and repairs physical structures of buildings and maintains grounds by performing duties directed by the Maintenance Supervisor.
Ideal candidates will have the following attributes:
- Must be HVAC Certified
- Must have electrical, plumbing and HVAC experience
- Must be able to respond to on call emergency within 30 minute drive time to site
- Must be detail oriented, organized and dependable
- Must be budget conscious
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a team player, professional and dependable at all times
- Must have a great personality
- Must have 2-3 years of experience in a high-rise condominium
- Experience with computer software is a plus
- Must be mechanically oriented
- Must have electrical and plumbing license or experience A+
Great starting salary including, but not limited to, health insurance (medical, dental and vision), paid time-off, paid holidays, 401(k) program, Flexible Spending Accounts, and a fantastic work environment with a growing company.
Atlantic | Pacific Management - 7 months ago