Summary of Responsibilities
This position is responsible for maintenance and repair of Hope Network West Michigan facilities. Maintain 24-hour emergency on-call schedule.
1. Perform routine, semi-skilled maintenance tasks (see attachment).
2. Respond to work orders in a timely manner.
3. Be available on a 24-hour emergency basis.
4. Complete required paperwork on a timely basis.
5. Note safety, housekeeping and facility maintenance concerns to supervisor.
1. Demonstrated ability to communicate in verbal and/or written formats to meet
2. Ability to lift fifty (50) pounds.
3. Ability to articulate and actively support the mission of the corporation to various audiences.
4. General maintenance experience.
5. Knowledge of equipment necessary to perform maintenance duties.
6. High school diploma or equivalent experience.
7. Possession of a valid Michigan driver's license and acceptable driving record according to Hope Network West Michigan policies.
8. Ability to commute via own reliable transportation.
9. Own or acquire at own expense tools necessary to perform job duties.
10. The ability to adhere to the requirements of P.L. 104-191 (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996) and the standards issued thereunder by the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, and all Hope Network and Hope Network West Michigan policies and procedures resulting therefrom, regarding individually identifiable health information concerning individuals served or employed by Hope Network West Michigan.
Hope Network - 21 months ago