Metl-Span is a leader in the manufacturing of insulated metal panels for commercial, industrial and cold storage buildings. Our foam core composite building panels provide the most efficient insulation values available anywhere.
Metl-Span offers a competitive compensation & benefit package including medical, dental, vision, vacation and holiday pay, 401(k), and other supplemental benefits available. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer a drug-free work environment.
- Installs and repair a variety of electrical equipment
- Diagnose and correct trouble in the electrical system or equipment
- Experience with Hydraulics required
- Performs visual and mechanical inspections to keep machinery in good condition
- Uses electrician's hand tools to measure and test equipment
- Performs mechanical repairs to overhead crane systems, pneumatic, and hydraulic equipment
- Inspect Overhead Cranes and other lifting devices monthly & annually
- Minimum 5 years experience in industrial manufacturing maintenance/electrical
- Working knowledge of HVAC industrial, servo devices, troubleshooting circuit boards, electronics, hydraulics, pneumatics and repair of complex mechanical systems
- Knowledge of computer based work order/PM systems
- Ability to work on highly technical or involved projects
- Ability to deal with complex factors not easily evaluated and to make a decision based on conclusions and findings
- Salary requirement MUST be within budget
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Must have viable transportation
- Must be willing to work overtime, weekends, or night when required
NCI Building Systems - 23 months ago
NCI Group, INC (NYSE: NCS) is a North American leader in metal buildings and components for the non-residential construction industry...