Wood-Mizer LLC is 30 year-old, established but still growing, international manufacturing and distribution company which is located on Indianapolis' west-side. We are seeking a highly motivated, principle-centered individual to join part of our team.|
Primary Job Function:
(1) Perform preventative maintenance and repairs on production equipment and company material handling equipment.
(2) Work in cooperation with departmental coordinator.
(3) Contact proper service technicians when necessary.
(4) Fill out purchase requisitions.
(5) Perform preventative maintenance and repairs on building and grounds.
(6) Work in cooperation with departmental coordinator or plant manager.
(7) Contact contractors when necessary.
(8) Fill out purchase requisitions.
(9) Keep accurate records of preventative maintenance and repair.
(10) Use MP2 software.
(11) Serve as an electrician.
(12) Perform all work deemed necessary to complete work orders.
(13) Work flexible hours when needed.
(14) Be a team player.
(15) Communicate with departmental coordinators, fellow employees
Peripheral Functions of the Job:
(1) Some lifting and moving of furniture required.
(2) Must be able to work flexible hours.
(3) Must be a self-starter and be able to work with minimal supervision.
High School Education or Equivalent
3 years experience in industrial maintenance.
- Good organizational communication skills.
- Ability to interface well with supervisor and peers.
- Team player.
- Safety conscious.
- Possess skills in the following areas: air compressor repair / pneumatics, electrical installation/repair, automotive repair, carpentry, crane hoist, electrical, fork lift repair, HVAC and refrigeration, hydraulics, machine repair, plumbing, welding, and paint systems