The Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation (YKHC) is located in the Southwestern Alaska town of Bethel, with a total of approximately 6,000 people. YKHC supports 1500 employees, providing the health services to a primarily Yup'ik Eskimo Native population for an area the size of Oregon. Services are provided through a Bethel located hospital and 50 clinics throughout the YK Delta.
Performs general, routine maintenance and cleaning tasks to maintain apartments and other assigned areas of housing buildings, units and grounds. Also performs snow removal and pickup and delivery of supplies and material.
- Minimum Education: High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum Experience: One (1) year experience with general carpentry, plumbing, basic electrical troubleshooting.
- License, Certification, Registration: Valid Alaska Driver’s License
- Equipment/Tools/Word- Aids: General carpentry and plumbing tools.
- Specialized Knowledge and Skills: Operation of basic carpentry and plumbing tools. Cleaning, housekeeping equipment and general painting.
- Generous PTO – beginning at 4.5 weeks
- Ten paid holidays
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement plans
- Employee Wellness Center
YKHC exercises Federal Law (PL 93-638), which allows American Indian/Alaska Native preference in hiring for all positions.
Working Together to Achieve Excellent Health
907-543-6060 or 1-800-478-3321 ext 6060