nth/works is a growing, privately held company that has historically focused on making parts and components for the appliance and automotive industries. We have approximately 250 associates and two manufacturing facilities in Louisville, Kentucky. Our facilities boast stamping presses, powder coating lines, robotic welding, cosmetic stainless steel finishing, state-of-the-art pad printing and numerous assembly operations. To continue to grow, nth/works partners with our customers to solve challenging technological problems. nth/works’ employees are dedicated to continuous improvement, thrive on intellectual collaboration and drive towards significant results. The combination of technology, both product and process, along with our organization’s DNA for discovering innovative customer solutions makes nth/works an invigorating and exciting place to work….if you enjoy a challenge and have a sense of humor.
nth/works has an immediate opening for Maintenance Technicians in Louisville, KY.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for repairing and maintaining machinery and mechanical equipment. Technicians work on both electrical and mechanical systems (robotics, pneumatics, hydraulics etc.)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain production equipment.
- Using a computer, troubleshoot a machine with PLC. Various types of PLCs used.
- Repair, maintain, replace, install, and test electrical/electronic systems, circuits and equipment
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, technical manuals and wiring diagrams to aid in troubleshooting and maintenance of machinery.
- Upgrade equipment as necessary
- Works with each department providing necessary support to ensure day-to-day maintenance issues are resolved; an.
- Perform regular and preventive maintenance on equipment to eliminate unscheduled downtime.
- Notify the supervisor when items need to be ordered.
- Associate Degree or Equivalent from 2 years College or Technical School
- Or one to two years related experience and/or, training
- PLC and other Robotic Systems programming experience.
- Or Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Electrical/electrician training or apprenticeship.
- Troubleshooting electrical and mechanical components of industrial machinery.
- Skill in reading diagrams and blueprints.
- Ability to maintain machinery in a safe, efficient manner.
Indeed - 12 months ago