Join our growing, family owned company with 14,000 apartments and a 60 year history of dedication to customer service! We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician or Supervisor to participate in our Supervisor in Training program in the Charlotte, NC metro area! Candidates must possess 3 years of maintenance experience, including electrical, plumbing, HVAC, interior/exterior maintenance & carpentry. CFC certification and computer literacy required! Valid drivers license a must.
Our ideal candidate would be someone who:
• Makes repairs right the first time – no band-aids!
• Takes pride in their work and ownership of their property
• Is self-motivated and hardworking
• Wants to be busy all day, every day!
• Has a helpful attitude, is friendly and dedicated to excellent customer service
• Is interested in joining our Supervisory Training Program
If you are comfortable in a fast paced environment please apply.
401K, multiple insurance options including health, dental, life, short-term and long-term disability and flex spending accounts, paid vacation, paid maternity, paternity and adoption leave, competitive base pay with quarterly and yearly bonus incentives, direct deposit, e-paycheck option, apartment discounts, comprehensive training, career advancement opportunities and more!