This job reports to the
VP of Operations .
Travel is required consistently.
This is a
position , working 1st Shift .
SMO was founded in Greensboro, North Carolina in 1989 by David Murphy and Gary Collins. Having just graduated college, the partners started the promising company in their parent's home with a work ethic, Mom's vacuum, and $200.
TODAY, SMO IS RECOGNIZED THROUGHOUT THE SOUTHEAST FOR:
Dependable customer service
Cost effective cleaning and facility maintenance solutions
Extensive employee training & development through SMO University
As the company continues to grow, David and Gary have never forgotten where they came from and it is these humble beginnings that have given them a deep appreciation for their employees and what they do on a daily basis. This is one of the reasons that we consider our valuable employees to be internal customers. Join our winning team today!
Basic Functions: Maintains warehouse, service equipment, inventory controls, and assist in the distribution and use of supplies and equipment.
1. Establish and maintain inventory records and controls including vehicles, equipment, and expendable supplies.
2. Perform the receipt, storage, and distribution of supplies and equipment.
3. Maintain up to date equipment parts list and warranty information.
4. Schedule and perform planned maintenance and routine repairs of service equipment and vehicles in house and on location.
5. Maintain maintenance and repair records on service equipment and vehicles.
6. Train cleaning crews in the daily maintenance of service equipment and troubleshooting of equipment malfunctions.
7. Stay up to date on the latest service and repair techniques on company service equipment.
8. Perform the cleaning of company laundry.
9. Maintain the warehouse space in a clean and organized manner at all times.
10. Perform inventory audits of company warehouse and assigned job sites to help minimize waste, unaccounted supply usage, and pilferage.
11. As needed, perform a variety of general cleaning tasks including, but not limited to: sweeping, dust mopping, wet mopping, spot cleaning, trash collection and removal, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning restrooms,
replenishing supplies, and cleaning break rooms.
12. Respond to and follow up on requests and concerns.
13. Unless on vacation, be available for emergency phone call(s) or email response(s).
14. Perform other duties as requested by the Vice President of Operations.
The person in this position will be scheduled for a 40 hour work week. Some days may be 12+ hours between driving and working. This may cause a limited shift on Fridays. Some overnight trips are required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification.
They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and/or skills required of all personnel so classified.
Candidates should be good with tools. Training will be provided. Will work primarily on battery operated scrubbers as well as general janitorial equipment.
Employee Assistance Program
Opportunities for Advancement
Excellent Training and Personal Development Programs
Incentive and Recognition Programs
Se habla espanol
Supreme Maintenance Organization is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Supreme Maintenance Organization - 10 months ago
Supreme Maintenance Organization is a contract cleaning company that is driven by customer service. We will strive to be industry leaders:...