Org Marketing Statement
A career at Jones Lang LaSalle puts you in the center of one of the largest, most sophisticated and industry-leading commercial real estate and investment management firms in the world. We are recognized globally for creating real value for clients and employees. Recent awards include:
We attract, develop and reward the best, and most diverse, people in our industry, challenging them to develop enduring client relationships built on core values like trust, integrity, respect and excellence. When you join our team, you become part of a vibrant environment that is committed to equipping you with the resources to develop a long-lasting and rewarding career.
- World’s Most Admired Companies, Fortune magazine (2008, 2009)
- Best Big Companies, Forbes magazine’s Platinum 400 (2006, 2007, 2008)
- World’s Most Ethical Companies, Ethisphere Institute (2008, 2009)
- Sustainable Cities Award, Financial Time and Urban Land Institute (2008)
- 100 Best Corporate Citizens, CRO magazine (2007, 2009)
Jones Lang LaSalle (NYSE: JLL) is a financial and professional services firm specializing in real estate. The firm offers integrated services delivered by expert teams worldwide to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate. With 2009 global revenue of $2.5 billion, Jones Lang LaSalle serves clients in 60 countries from 750 locations worldwide, including 180 corporate offices. The firm is an industry leader in property and corporate facility management services, with a portfolio of approximately 1.6 billion square feet worldwide. LaSalle Investment Management, the company’s investment management business, is one of the worlds largest and most diverse in real estate with approximately $40 billion of assets under management. For further information, please visit our Web site, www.joneslanglasalle.com.
- Maintain lighting system bulbs and ballasts
- Assist the operations team in the maintenance and repair of building and equipment
- General interior maintenance – hang pictures, install keyboard trays, repair office furniture systems
- Minor plumbing repairs
- Completes special tasks that include but are not limited to; painting, locksmith work, tenant services requests, and general maintenance as assigned.
- Moves office furniture, machinery, equipment and other materials as requested
- Perform assigned facility inspections and due diligence efforts, reporting on as found conditions impacting satisfactory client occupancy and operations.
- Respond effectively to all emergencies.
- Comply with all safety procedures, maintaining good housekeeping and safety of work areas. Recognize danger and safety hazards and propose methods to eliminate them.
- Maintain compliance to State, County, or City Ordinances, Codes, or Laws.
- Complies with all policies for the safe storage, usage and disposal of hazardous materials.
- Participate in ongoing technical, safety, and operational process training programs
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
- Documents work performance and materials procurement as directed.
- Other assigned operational tasks as may be typically expected of the Maintenance Mechanic role.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA)
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Minimum of three (3) years of applicable working experience in general building repair and maintenance, basic plumbing, and basic electrical.
- Completion of an applicable technical training program is desirable
- Must have computer skills
- Valid driver’s license required
Jones Lang LaSalle - 9 months ago
Jones Lang LaSalle provides real estate without borders. The company's services include commercial real estate brokerage, management, a...