Seize this great opportunity to learn, earn and grow your career with us!
We are Heartland Automotive Services, Inc., and we are seeking a Maintenance Technician for our location. Our company is embarking on an exciting journey of growth. We are growing by adding additional services to our consumer offering.
This Maintenance Technician will be responsible for fulfilling the upper bay or lower
bay Tech position, as well as completing courtesy services for our guests. Need proficient in tire installation servicing brakes and also performing diagnostic work
Our "A Player" will have a great "can do" attitude, is detailed oriented, committed to "quality" work and must have a "guest focused" attitude to ensure a wonderful experience. You must be comfortable speaking with guests about their vehicle in an easy to understand manner, must have an aptitude for mechanical work and be eager to learn new skills and grow your knowledge base.
We are a dynamic organization that provides a competitive total compensation package which includes a comprehensive employee benefits program. Make your move now to enjoy the career success you desire!
Maintenance Technician / Service Technician (Automotive / Maintenance)
As our Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for providing general automotive maintenance services, quick lube and additional services in a professional and courteous manner to our valued guest. You will also be responsible for inspection, repair and maintenance services under MAP guidelines.
Additional responsibilities for the Service Technician include:
• Working on the brake systems, tire and battery sales and installation repairing
• Completing computer systems diagnosis and providing tune-up and related system work
• Completing all required computer-based training and other on the job training within the required timeframe
• Reporting for shift on time and dressed in proper uniform including Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), slip resistant shoes and good hygiene
• Maintaining clean and safe work environment, including using all safety equipment and following all safety procedures
• Greeting all guests within 5 feet, in a professional, pleasant manner
• Attending store meetings, including monthly safety meetings
• Following all Heartland Automotive Services and Jiffy Lube policies and procedure
Maintenance Technician / Service Technician (Automotive / Maintenance )
Heartland Automotive Services - 30+ days ago
We strive to do this by exceeding every guests' expectation, on every visit, with consistent "Signature Service" delivered through...