This position will be working at a manufacturing facility located West-Central, Georgia
Summary: Responsible for maintaining all production equipment and associated hardware (electrical, electronic, hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanical) in a safe and efficient manner with the best possible quality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities including the following. Other duties may be assigned. Must follow all safety rules/regulations as defined by job.
· Ability to maintain production equipment for plant (electrical, electronic, hydraulics,pneumatics and mechanical).
· Ability to troubleshoot and offer innovative technical solutions to complex problems with production and support equipment throughout the facility.
· Ability to conduct Preventative Maintenance on equipment as required.
· Must be able to work with other team members, engineers and supervisors within Thompson and customer organization to improve quality and process efficiency.
· Ability to provided assist with plant utilities and facilities as required.
· Responsible for customer’s satisfaction with Thompson Maintenance Services Division.
· Must be able to perform responsibilities by following all Health, Safety and Environment guidelines as set forth by Thompson and our customer.
· Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
· Knowledge and understanding of production processes, work instructions, documentation configuration control, non-conforming & rework documentation.
Position requires previous manufacturing experience. Position offers excellent benefits and compensation. Successful candidates must be able to pass drug test and background check. EOE.
Thompson Construction Group, Inc
- 21 months ago - save job