Multi-craft Maintenance Technicians will be responsible for the execution of the maintenance function of a manufacturing plant to repair and maintain the equipment in order to maximize production in a safe and timely manner with the highest quality possible.
Successful candidate must meet the following requirements;
Position requires a minimum of 5 years previous maintenance manufacturing experience. Successful candidate must be able to pass background check. Pay is based on experience.
- Must have previous maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair CNC machining equipment.
- Experience with electrical machine controls, including PLC a plus.
- Ability to repair and maintain mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and robotic components of production machines and equipment in accordance with diagrams, sketches, operation manuals, and manufacturer's specifications, machinery and mechanical equipment.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
Thompson in a drug free and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Thompson Construction Group, Inc
- 21 months ago - save job