This is a third shift position
Work Environment/ Physical Requirements:
- Required to troubleshoot PLC, VFD, and 3 phase electrical
- Required to read blueprints, logs and electrical drawings
- Must have a general knowledge of electrical installation
- Ability to utilize intermediate computer skills
- Ability to perform maintenance and repair of silos, property, HVAC, ammonia refrigeration, and production line equipment
- Required to utilize welding, fabrication, pneumatics and hydraulic skills for equipment repair
- CMMS data entry
- Overtime hours may be required based on work demand. Employee must be flexible with these hours.
- Required to consistently lift 50 lbs or more throughout the shift.
- Required to bend, stoop, walk and lift throughout the shift.
- Constant standing/walking. All jobs in the vicinity of the food processing area will not be provided seated accommodation unless it is determined that the employee qualifies for ADA provisions, to be reviewed on a case by case basis
- Inspection and project work may require working in elevated conditions and working on ladders (maximum height approx. 60ft)
- High School diploma or GED.
- Must have good command of the English language, both written and verbal
- SAP computer experience preferred
- Forklift experience preferred
Aryzta - 17 months ago
ARYZTA has its headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland, and operations all over the world, from Europe, North and South America, to South East...