At Sargento you’ll be in a highly visible position in a company big enough to be a national brand leader but small enough for you to feel at home and let you make an impact. As a family-owned company with over a half-century of success, Sargento offers its employees a unique culture that makes us recognized as an area employer of choice.
Our rewards include a competitive compensation, bonus and benefits package and a generous retirement program that includes basic contribution, 401(k) and profit sharing benefits.
Our Wisconsin location offers great lifestyle and recreational options and convenient access to major metropolitan areas.
1. Monitors and advises on proper electrical installation and troubleshooting techniques, enforcing electrical and control standards and compliance guidelines / requirements, established within the governing bodies locally and nationally recognized.
2. Reviews manufacturers' service manuals, establishes usage schedules, and records of electrical maintenance problems to determine optimum frequency of preventive maintenance.
3. Responsible on their assigned shift, for electrical and electrical control related projects, repair upgrading, and manufacturing related programming on PC based or PLC operated systems.
4. Responsible for and gate keeper, at shift level with maintaining electrical systems and required documentation, in compliance with local, state and national codes.
5. Will participate in, and write Lockout Tagout procedures, for new and upgraded equipment / facility installations, utilizing audits and PMs to stay current
6. Provides backup for the Electromechanical Technicians for advanced electrical and control troubleshooting and electrical repair.
7. Additional duties as assigned.
Sargento is an equal opportunity employer.
1. High School diploma required;
2. Associate's degree (A. A.) Industrial Electrician and Control or equivalent course work from a technical college or Industrial Electrician and Control, State certified Journey level required;
3. 3 or more years of related Maintenance experience required;
4. 2 or more years experience in Allen Bradley PLC and controls preferred;
5. Previous experience in food packaging and processing a plus;
6. Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision, effectively work in a fast paced environment, have strong decision making skills and use good judgement;
7. Ability to work a flexible schedule, including the need for weekend overtime or temporary reassignment to a different shift.
Sargento Foods - 19 months ago