You're a proven maintenance technician who’s extremely independent - as well as ambitious, self-motivated, and success-driven. That's why we invite you to launch an exciting career with Robison & Smith - a true leader in the textile rental industry.
JOB SUMMARY: Main Job Functions:
a) Performs routine and specialized maintenance of facility and equipment under minimal supervision, and
b) maintains compliance to the appropriate external regulations and internal maintenance policies.
Purpose/Objectives of Job Functions:
a) To ensure safe and cost effective operation of the facility and equipment, and
b) to ensure safe and enviromentally sound maintenance practices which comply with both government regulations and Robison & Smith policies.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE RELATED WORK: What – performs predefined preventive maintenance procedures at specific time intervals Why – to minimize downtime and maintenance cost, to provide for safe & efficient operations When – at predefined intervals as established by Management End Results – minimum downtime and maintenance costs
- EQUIPMENT REPAIR WORK: What – Performs downtime repair work Why – to maintain proper production levels When – as required End Results – proper and timely repairs are made
- PROJECT WORK (NON-CAPITAL): What – Performs predefined equipment or facility work Why – to maintain equipment and facility at optimum level for production When – as determined by prioritization and Management End Results – plant at optimum operational level
- High School education, or equivalent
- Specialized course work beyond High School preferred
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Minimum of 2 years of maintenance work experience
- Trade skills in one or more: welding, electrical, mechanical, HVAC, instrumentation, boilers
- Ability to interpret and understand maintenance manuals which are written in English
Robison & Smith, Inc. - 2 years ago