The Maintenance Technician plays a key role in property management, as their function has a direct effect on budget control, resident retention, and owner satisfaction.
The following qualifications must be met before consideration for employment as a Maintenance Technician:
- Must be able to fulfill job requirements of a Service Technician.
- Must have experience in multi-family property maintenance.
- Must be knowledgeable in OSHA regulations.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to drive
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs on a regular basis.
- Must be willing to work evenings or weekends in the case of an emergency.
EDUCATION: A high school education or equivalent is required (college hours preferred)
Requirements: The following list includes the major responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician.
- Exterior Painting
- Major Pool Repairs
- Parking Lot Repair/Restripe
- Major Roof Repair
- Exterior Carpentry Repairs
- Cement repair
- Stucco Repairs
- Rekeying locks/making keys
- Attend meetings and seminars as requested by the Regional Vice President.
- Keep abreast of new governmental regulations and restrictions concerning maintenance procedures and/or health, safety and environment.
- Provide leadership and/or assist leasing and management staff as necessary in emergency situations.
Lincoln Property Company
- 2 years ago - save job
Lincoln Property Company is one of the largest diversified real estate firms in the US, with development and investment properties in more...