The Maintenance Technician plays a key role in property management, as their function has a direct effect on budget control, resident retention, and owner satisfaction.
The following qualifications must be met before consideration for employment as a Maintenance Technician:
Required Education: High School
- Must be able to fulfill job requirements of a Service Technician.
- Must have experience in multi-family property maintenance.
- Must be knowledgeable in OSHA regulations.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to drive
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs on a regular basis.
- Must be willing to work evenings or weekends in the case of an emergency.
EDUCATION: A high school education or equivalent is required (college hours preferred)
Requirements: The following list includes the major responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician.
- Exterior Painting
- Major Pool Repairs
- Parking Lot Repair/Restripe
- Major Roof Repair
- Exterior Carpentry Repairs
- Cement repair
- Stucco Repairs
- Rekeying locks/making keys
- Attend meetings and seminars as requested by the Regional Vice President.
- Keep abreast of new governmental regulations and restrictions concerning maintenance procedures and/or health, safety and environment.
- Provide leadership and/or assist leasing and management staff as necessary in emergency situations.
Lincoln Property Company is one of the largest diversified real estate firms in the US, with development and investment properties in more...