Alltech is a global leader in the animal health and nutrition industry and among the top ten animal health companies in the world, focused on natural scientific solutions to today’s biggest agriculture and food industry challenges. Headquartered in Nicholasville, Kentucky, Alltech has offices and distributors in 128 countries; 4 bioscience centers; and 31 manufacturing facilities located strategically throughout the world.
- To maintain and repair all equipment throughout the factory in good working condition
- To complete daily work as assigned
- To complete daily preventative maintenance work on equipment and complete the work order forms for the CMMS program
- To respond to on call service calls when required
- To keep maintenance stock room and department in tidy and orderly fashion
- To perform all work in a safe and healthy manner in accordance with OSHA standards
- Knowledge and compliance with industrial safety a must
Alltech offers a comprehensive benefit package and an atmosphere for professional and personal development. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status. Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org . No phone calls please.
- High School Diploma
- Two years experience with industrial safety
- Good work ethic
- Ability to be flexible
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple assignments
- S trong math background