Headquartered in Boston's Historic Faneuil Hall, WinnCompanies develops, acquires and manages multi-family and mixed income properties throughout the United States. Founded in 1971, WinnResidential's multi-family management and military housing services portfolio currently includes over 95,000 residences located in 23 states.
As diverse as WinnCompanies holdings may be, our 2,600 employees are united by a commitment to excellence and a common set of principles upon which the organization was founded more than 40 years ago.
As the nation’s 6th largest residential housing management company, WinnCompanies ability to successfully operate large and small scale urban and suburban multifamily properties across the country continues to be a source of pride for the company.
Location of Position:
City: Peterson and Schriever AFB, Colorado Springs
Title of Position: Maintenance Technician HVAC/Appliance
We are seeking a full-time Maintenance Technician with experience in HVAC and appliance repair.
- Install, service and repair environmental-control systems utilizing knowledge of refrigeration theory, pipe fitting and structural layout.
- Mounts compressor and condenser units, following blue prints, schematics or engineering specifications.
- Trouble shoot problems with electrical systems, water heaters, etc…
- Serve as primary appliance mechanic.
- Install, service and repair stoves, refrigerators, dish washing machines and other electrical and gas appliances.
- Connects appliance power source and test meters such as wattmeter, ammeter or voltmeter.
- Disassembles appliances and examines mechanical and electrical parts. Transport appliances.
- Correctly completes job orders and work authorizations in accordance with company and contract specifications.
- Completes and submits all required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Keeps supervisor well-informed of activities, results of efforts, problems identified/potential problems, etc.; recommends corrective actions to supervisor.
- Works cooperatively and conducts oneself in a professional manner at all times when in contact with consumers, staff, sub/contractors, monitors and the general public.
- Demonstrates good verbal, written and listening communication skills as measured by accuracy, completeness and timeliness of work.
- Maintains a thorough working knowledge of and adheres to the corporate/project policies, procedures and regulations.
- Attends workshops, seminars, conferences, meetings and trainings pertinent to the efficient dispatch of duties. Reports to work regularly and on time.
- Provides coverage for duties performed by service technician 1, 2 and 3.
- Wears prescribed uniform at all times during work hours
- Attend meetings, trainings, workshops and seminars as position requires
- Promote and practice incident-injury free (IIF) and sustainability
- Adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years multi-family housing maintenance experience
Anticipated Work Schedule:
M-F 7:30am to 4:00pm
Pay Range: $15-16/hour (plus 10% bonus potential)
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.