The position reports to the Eastern Pennsylvania area Maintenance Superintendent. The present area of responsibility is to become part of the Sunoco Maintenance team that supports service stations in : The Greater Philadelphia area, Southern NJ and Northern DE.
Job Duties include but are not limited to :
* Make any and all repairs and/or adjustments to dispensing equipment.
* Make repairs to equipment associated with the underground storage tanks & delivery systems.
* Maintain, repair, and replace Electronic Point of Sale (cash register systems) and electronic fuel gauging systems.
* Maintain, repair replace back office computer equipment.
* General warehouse/service station operation and maintenance (electric, plumbing, painting, etc).
* Maintain continual communication with the Area Coordinator and/or office personnel to assure that timely repairs are made on high priority work.
* Scheduled “on call” and off hour coverage.
* Meet response time parameters for repair types.
* Manage material purchasing budget.
* Communicate with organization to achieve customer satisfaction.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Basic computer knowledge / understanding.
* Valid driver’s license.
* Ability to work independently / self motivated.
* Strong communication skills must be able to interact with multiple personality types to accomplish tasks.
Preferred Skills, Education, and Experience:
* Multiple dispenser and EPOS certifications.
* Technology diploma or equivalent.
* Other certifications or licenses (plumbing, electrical, mechanical etc.)
* 12 -18 months service station maintenance experience.
* OSHA, HAZMAT or other safety certifications.
* Employer to supply: maintenance vehicle, computer, phone, parts, and training.
Candidate to be supplied with vehicle, tools, parts and applicable training
Rate of Pay: $21.97 - $25.91/hr
Sunoco, Inc. - 10 months ago