About this Opportunity:
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for troubleshooting and repairing production
machinery both electrical and small mechanical, as well as some light fabrication
Responsibilities: Assist production in the setup of packaging lines for quicker,
more accurate startups. Monitor operations of production equipment and respond to
production requests for repair and calibration for efficient operation of equipment.
Perform electrical project work, troubleshoot and install new electrical equipment
and read and understand electrical schematics.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years industrial electrical or mechanical experience
- Strong electrical and mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge of 70E Arch Flash safety
- Experience troubleshooting and maintaining variable frequency drives
- Wiring and troubleshooting electrical motors and motor controls
- Ability to trouble shoot Allen Bradley PLC (ControlLogix 500 & 5000 preferred)
- Experience with LabVIEW or other HMI applications
- Prior use of computerized maintenance management systems such as SAP or JD Edwards.
AMSOIL offers competitive health benefits, 401k, paid time off and a positive, supportive and
stimulating growth-oriented work environment.
- Other degrees or licenses that would be helpful include: Licensed Electrician (Journeyman
or Master) or a 2 year technical degree in Industrial Automation or Industrial Maintenance
- Experience with high speed packaging equipment a plus.
AMSOIL INC., the "First in Synthetics" and worldwide leader in synthetic lubrication technologies
with 40+ years of strong growth is continuing to expand and grow all areas of our business. We
are looking for dynamic, enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individuals to lead the
company into the future. AMSOIL was founded by Albert J. Amatuzio out of his desire for
technical innovation and commitment to high quality; we remain true to these ideals today.
Please apply online by clicking on the Apply Now button on this page.
If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
If you cannot apply online please send cover letter, résumé and salary requirements to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Mail: AMSOIL INC.
925 Tower Avenue
Superior, WI 54880
Send to a Friend