Maintenance Worker/Ambulance Driver
Majority of time will be in Maintenance. Ambulance transport will be as needed.
Full Time Position
Schedule: 3:00 PM - 11:30 PM
As per ECH Policy: Should you wish to apply for another position upgrading your present skills or a career change, you must complete an Application for Position Change.
- Good mechanical knowledge, vocational school helpful.
- Floor Cleaning/Buffing experience helpful.
- Ability to safely use hand and some power tools.
- Ability to communicate well with managers, co-workers, hospital staff, patients and visitors.
- Conducts him/herself as a self-directed professional, courteous attitude, works independently with minimal supervision, and strives for continuous quality improvement.
- Valid and clean New York State Drivers License.
- CPR certification (Basic Life Support minimum), Training will be provided.
- Emergency Vehicle Operations Course, Training will be provided.
- Must be highly motivated, able to work outside the normal working hours as volume demands.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Able and willing to perform other tasks as assigned by Department Manager.
- Ability to assist EMT's with lifting patients.
Elizabethtown Community Hospital - 11 months ago