THIS IS A PAID POSITION!
The Maintenance Worker I is responsible for cleaning of the building and grounds and some minor repairs. May require lifting, pushing, or pulling up to 50 pounds without assistance.
PRINICIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Clean areas and dispose of garbage in accordance with the facility schedule.
• Complete work orders.
• Accept and transport deliveries of supplies, furniture, and other program materials.
• Assist in inventory control.
• Provide back up in emergency safety situations.
• Perform other duties as required.
High School diploma or GED.
Make a living by making a difference. Apply online today!
Volunteers of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.