THIS IS A PAID POSITION!
The Maintenance Worker I is responsible for cleaning of the building and grounds and some minor repairs. May require lifting, pushing, or pulling up to 50 pounds without assistance.
High School diploma or GED.
1. Clean areas and dispose of garbage in accordance with the facility schedule.
2. Complete work orders.
3. Accept and transport deliveries of supplies, furniture, and other program materials.
4. Assist in inventory control.
5. Provide back up in emergency safety situations.
6. Perform other duties as required.
EFFECT ON END RESULTS:
1. A clean, safe environment is maintained.
2. Work orders receive prompt attention and are completed in a timely manner.
3. Deliveries are routed to the appropriate location.
4. Inventory is properly monitored.
5. Emergency situations are handled safely and professionally.
6. Related duties are performed completely, accurately and on time.
Make a living by making a difference. Apply online today!
Volunteers of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.