This position is primarily responsible for the maintenance of all plant refrigeration systems and related equipment.
MAJOR POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain refrigeration equipment for freezing tunnels and plant refrigeration systems.
- Maintain related equipment to refrigeration systems (piping, valves, water conditioners, etc.).
- Perform preventative maintenance on refrigeration systems and maintain records of repairs, P.M. and operating parameters.
- Maintain other plant maintenance equipment such as boilers and hot water heating systems.
- Coordinate emergency response procedures in the event of ammonia safety related incidences.
- Document as needed for compliance with OSHA and PSM program.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- PSM & PHA participation in program tracking and training
- Ability to read blueprint/diagrams
- ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Must have own hand tools.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
- 3-5 years experience in troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of plant ammonia systems.
- Certified/hands on training in ammonia systems
- HVAC equipment experience highly desirable
- HS diploma or GED required.
OSI Group - 18 months ago
The OSI Group is a world leader in providing quality products and custom solutions for the food industry. That's why many of the worlds'...