Master's Degree required
This position is responsible for development of two separate yet highly interrelated key programs for the Foundation. The incumbent, working closely with the Executive Director, will be in charge of managing, planning, coordinating, and implementing a comprehensive, full-spectrum Major Gifts program which draws upon the Foundation’s existing donor base and builds upon identified community leaders for new gifts. This position will also be in charge of managing, planning, coordinating, and implementing a comprehensive charitable gift planning program wherein the incumbent interprets and applies laws and regulations to all aspects of planned giving; obtains planned gifts; and broadens philanthropic constituency of the Foundation through planned giving.
1. Supports and fulfills the mission of CRMC Foundation and the CRMC Hospital
2. Develops and implements an effective major gifts program which is closely aligned with the stated mission of CRMC, supports Foundation strategic goals, and meets the needs of donors and prospects
3. Develops and implements an effective planned giving program that takes into account the stated mission of CRMC and the needs of donors and prospects
4. Recruits, retains and educates members of a Community-based Planned Giving Council
5. Provides a safe, functional, supportive and effective environment for all patients, staff members and other individuals utilizing CRMC facilities
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES
· Strong writing and oral communication skills
· Leadership and team-building and problem-solving skills
· Ability to conceptualize, develop and implement projects
· High level of knowledge about estate planning law
· Knowledge of fund-raising principles and practices; planning and budgeting
· Knowledge of marketing and sales concepts. Understanding of health care issues and trends
· Ability to use various types of computer software (Word processing, spreadsheet). Experience with fund-raising and prospect management software (Raiser’s Edge and Blackbaud Analytics, Crescendo, PG Calc).
· Masters Degree in Philanthropic Management, Marketing, Communications, or related field
· 5 years experience in all aspects of fundraising
· 3 years management experience
· Juris Doctorate Degree in law with emphasis in estate planning and/or tax law (Not required to have passed the Bar exam)
· Wyoming Licensed Lawyer
· CFP, CFRE, or FAHP
· 8+ years fund-raising experience in a health care setting
4+ years management experience
The Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA) is the benefits division of the Department of Veterans Affairs. The VBA provides benefits divided...