This position is responsible for preparing and painting make ready units for releasing. The Make Ready/Painter Technician provides necessary repairs for all aspects of the units and is responsible for bringing units up to market ready condition.
• This position is Part Time, on call as needed.
• Flexible schedule 20 hours per week (8-1pm)
• Painting experience is required.
- Follow and maintain the preventative maintenance programs established within the company.
- Review daily work order priorities with the Maintenance Supervisor at the beginning of each day.
- Ensure all vacant apartments are ready and painted prior to move-in by completing a Make-Ready Checklist of needed services and repairs. Complete all services and repairs correctly and on schedule.
- Inspect vacant apartments and inform the Maintenance Supervisor of needed repairs and services.
- Perform routine maintenance tasks, minor maintenance requests, routine preventative maintenance, and repairs as needed.
- Monitor the physical condition of the community and immediately report and correct maintenance issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Assist Maintenance Supervisor by conducting inventory of supplies and parts needed.
BH Management Services Inc. - 17 months ago